The Beginning and More Links

The idea for this blog was inspired due to my dad's death this summer and the subsequent writing of living wills, health directives, etc. for my own...
I have done a bit of body disposal research and will be working on a cemetery project, which will be documented.


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sometimes I feel like I am digging my own grave

One thing leads to another: First it was the family cemetery, then the memorial garden and art show, now I find myself wandering around my neighborhood looking for cemetery stones recycled in the local mason work. Bodies recycled as compost, cemetery stones recycled for stairs in the local park...

Laugh at father death, but all this obsession is bringing me closer to my own...

SF General lies on top of a cemetery
Stone found near McKinley Park
Sometimes I feel like I am digging my own grave

No comments:

Post a Comment